Monday, May 16, 2011

Making A Difference

                                                        (Pikes Peak Colorado)
     A special person who made a huge impact on my life for the better is my long time sweetheart and fiance. She has helped to settle me down from the party-goer that I once was to a dedicated and level-headed man keen on bettering himself educationally and financially.  Her and I share a lot of the same interests and always put each other first. Her and I plan on spending the rest of our lives together.
     Her and I met while I was in school going for my bachelor's degree.  Ever since then we seemed to have hit it off nicely and have been together for three years.  Two years ago we traveled to Colorado and visited one of the most beautiful places on planet Earth. The Pikes Peak mountain Range in Colorado Springs, Colorado was truly beautiful. It was absolutely breath-taking and it has the potential to make anyone realize truly just how small we all are in the world.
      Her and I are marring next spring and are already planning a child shortly after that.  This summer she is graduating with her bachelor's degree and we are planning a cruise vacation to the Bahamas.  Neither of us have been on a cruise or down to the Caribbean before so we are both looking forward to it very much.  But yes, when it comes to someone making a significantly positive difference in my life I would have to say that my loving fiance has impacted me greatly.

2 comments:

  1. You have a very supportive person to influence you in your life. It is fantastic that each of you put yourself first as this is very important to remember you must come first. As you see the party life was fun but then you come to realize what is important. You both will become happy together in your future to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorado is a beautiful place. I lived there for some time with my Son, and an Indian Reservation. Our place over looked the mountains to one side of us, and on the other we were at the base of another mountain! Sometimes I miss it! Good luck to the both of you! May all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete